Your Post-Construction Cleaning Service in Spanish Fork
Post-Construction Cleaning Service in Spanish Fork
If you’ve ever witnessed a construction or a renovation, you know that not everything is resolved when the work is completed. The work generates debris, garbage, dust and many other problems that can only be solved with a well-qualified cleaning service. Therefore, save yourself time, money, and hassle by hiring a company that has the right tools, the deepest knowledge, and the most extensive skills for the job. If you need a post-construction cleaning service in Spanish Fork for your home, office or other types of construction, we are your best choice!
- Remove and clean up any large items the construction company left behind.
- Part of their contract might be to remove the trash and debris that the construction company didn’t have time to dispose of.
- Wipe out cabinets, as well as their doors, front and inside of drawers.
- If the front looks too dingy, they might have to apply a coat of wood conditioner to give them a natural glow.
- Wash windows, both inside and out.
- Ensure the windowsills are clean and free of debris
- Remove and clean screens, if necessary.
- Vacuum and wash hardwood, tile, and vinyl floors post installation
- Commercially clean carpets using a machine
- Cleanup large debris on the floor
- Clean sink and shine faucets
- Sanitize toilets, adding chemical “self-cleaning” tabs, if appropriate
- Clean showers with commercial chemicals, ensuring they’re free of water spots
- Ensure the outside is free of construction debris such as nails, screws, broken glass, and aluminum from window wrappings the construction company missed post installation
- Power wash the exterior of the building if a painting wasn’t done (some companies do this, others don’t)
- Cut grass, trim trees, clean sidewalks by sweeping, spraying down with a hose (some companies do this, others don’t)
These categories of post-construction cleanup should not be construed as a comprehensive checklist of every task that may be performed.
More About Our Post-Construction Cleaning Service
Walls are clean and are free from marks, dirt, and smudges
Power washing and cleaning of windows and frames
Plastic/sticker removal from furniture, windows, and doors
Dusting, wet and dry, of ceilings, lights, fans, heaters
Floors, that are free from debris, especially on edges and corners, are clean and polished
Cleaning of all appliances, cabinets, and shelves from inside and out
Proper disposal of trash and debris
Addressing of any safety issues, loose wires, and leaks, to the construction contractors
Detailed checking, for the last time, of all the space, corners and inner surfaces once the cleaning is completely done
We also offer an Eco-Friendly commercial cleaning program designed to meet the needs of companies that have an interest in being more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to help you build a positive impression with both your employees and your clients.
(Learn more about post-construction cleaning processes at https://progressiveclean.com/what-are-the-phases-of-post-construction-cleaning/)
We take great pride in providing 100% satisfaction to our customers. It is our passion to provide quality cleaning that exceeds your expectation! Our professional high-dusting service is much more affordable than you think. We can beat most competitor’s quote. Some of our current clients say we cost much less than the competitors! Contact us and request a quote